Friday, June 25, 2010

The Breaking of a Break

There wouldn't be much of a story here.

Of the things that happened, and of many that did, and the life changing experiences. A door opened. Many doors were opened.

I have not been updating this blog since, well, my last A levels examinations, a very long hiatus, one that people questioned if the blog has been orphaned. Now here I am, back, fresh from UK just lesser than 2 weeks ago. Nothing spectacular indeed.

I could say that many things have happened and in fact there were, quite a number, but if I had it sorted out, I can't say it was that numerous at all. That little changes that never seemed to surface, until a year later, you come back to what it was a year ago, and find yourself a total stranger to that of the before.

Once again, I am here to stay, this blog, my blog. =)

No comments: